Terms and Conditions of Use for Anna Sandström Foto
Full payment is deducted immediately when You register and You will be granted immediate access to your online course or product
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Due to it’s digital nature, all final purchase are non refundable.
YOUR COURSE USE AND CONSENT
You agree You are at least 18 years old or of age in Your applicable jurisdiction to access the courses.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE
All images, text, designs, graphics, are owned by and property of Anna Sandström Foto. It is a violation to use any of Our intellectual property in whole or in part.
You may NOT use Our intellectual property in any way, which includes republishing any text, image, design, or other property on another website, or posting a quote or image from Our site to any third-party website including social media.
It is Your responsibility to secure Your username and password from theft or any other means of unauthorized use that would violate these Terms and Conditions of Use. We do not store any whole credit card numbers or payment information, and instead, these are processed through third-party processors such as Stripe. By utilizing this payment processor to gain access to the Offering, You indemnify Us and instead assume any and all risk or liability for the security of the payment details, and agree to be bound by the third-party payment processor’s applicable terms and conditions of use.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information allows Anna Sandström Foto to offer You certain products and services, including the use of AnnaSandström Fotos website, to fulfill Our obligations to You, and to allow Us to suggest other products and services We think might interest You. We generally store Your data and transmit it to a third party for processing. However, to the extent We process Your data, We do so to serve Our legitimate business interests (such as providing You with the opportunity to purchase Our products services and interact with Our website or mobile app).
Specifically, We may use the information and data described above to:
- Create and administer Your account; and
- Deliver any products or services purchased by You to You; and
- Correspond with You; and
- Process payments or refunds; and
- Contact You about new offerings that We think You will be interested in; and
- Interact with You via social media; and
- Send You a newsletter or other updates about Our company or website; and
- Request feedback from You; and
- Notify You of updates to Our product and service offerings; and
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems; and
- Generate a profile that is personalized to You, so that future interactions with Our website will be more personal; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on Our website or mobile app; and
- Analyze trends to improve Our website and offerings.
We make reasonable efforts to provide You with modern, reliable technology, software, and platforms from which to access Our online courses. However, in the event of a technological failure, You accept and acknowledge Our lack of responsibility for said failure, and while We will make reasonable efforts to support You, some technological issues are far outside Our control and will require You to access support from a third-party provider, such as Kajabi.
If at any time We feel You have violated these Terms and Conditions, then We shall immediately terminate Your use of Our website and any related communications as We deem appropriate. It is within Our sole discretion to allow any user’s access of Our website, and We may revoke this access at any time without notice, and if necessary, block Your IP address from further visits to Our site(s)